Salvo SC is a club that serves families in over 20 communities. We provide people with
soccer opportunities beginning at five years old and as old as sixty-five years old.
Develop outstanding people through soccer experiences for players, families, coaches,
referees, and staff.
It is important to note two critical pieces of our vision.
1. We focus on the whole person and the five groups that contribute to the success
of our club.
2. We believe we can help people achieve their highest ambitions. Some of these
ambitions will be in soccer, but many will not be. We strive to elevate all
members of our club to be their best.
Ownership - Teamwork - Leadership - Respect
•Take responsibility. Take risks. Be a problem solver
•Represent the club, Pitch in, Be aware when help is needed
•Trust people, Be the example
•Be good citizens, Be aware, Set clear expectations
Salvo SC is unique in Minnesota for three clear reasons:
1. We have a player development plan for every player's pathway.
2. We have quality programming for all levels of play.
3. We are committed to transparency in everything we do.