Your soccer journey. Wherever you start, Whatever your destination.
Enroll your child in Salvo Soccer Club and watch them learn more than just exceptional soccer skills! Serving the Woodbury, Mendota Heights, West St. Paul, Rosemount, and Farmington communities, our non-profit youth sports organization provides dynamic soccer experiences for ages 5-18+.
Salvo Soccer Club provides every player with diverse opportunities for growth. Our carefully crafted programming based on the renowned US Soccer developmental model, ensures that players learn and grow through age and skill-specific programming rooted in a solid foundation of teamwork, discipline, and sportsmanship. From skill-building camps and clinics to our community-based leagues or competitive travel teams, Salvo Soccer Club is committed to providing a well-rounded and fulfilling soccer journey for all players, wherever they start, whatever their journey.
Your child will learn fundamentals from our dedicated, highly-trained coaches and work with our staff for specialized training. Our guided approach offers multiple pathways for your child depending on their skill levels and individual goals. From high-performance leagues and seasonal travel teams to recreational games, your child always has a place to play!
Join us for development done right and experience the fun and empowerment a soccer club designed for everyone can bring!
Salvo SC’s Mission & Core Values
Our mission is to develop outstanding people through positive soccer experiences for players, families, coaches, referees, and staff. We make this mission achievable by:
- We focus on the whole person and the five groups (players, families, coaches, referees, staff) that contribute to the success of our club.
- We believe we can help people achieve their highest ambitions. Some of these ambitions will be in soccer, but many will not be. We strive to elevate all members of our club to be their best.
Our Core Values
To build upon our mission and instill the qualities that create outstanding people, all our staff and coaches follow and promote these core values:
- Ownership: We encourage players to take responsibility, take risks, and be problem solvers.
- Teamwork: We teach players to represent the club positively, pitch in, and be aware when help is needed both on and off the field.
- Leadership: In order to be leaders, players are taught to be an example, pay attention to others, and trust their teammates
- Respect: From our staff to our players, all are reminded to be good citizens, be aware, and set clear expectations for themselves and others.
Become a Member of Our Club
Whether you’re curious about our club and want more info, or you’re ready to sign your child up for any of our leagues, fill out our registration form. Once we know what kind of soccer experiences you’re looking for, we’ll help place your child in the right team. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions!
Your Pathway to Success
Chart your soccer journey on our player pathway! To learn more about breaking into our Performance leagues, check out our Player ID page.